1: What are you wearing? a pair of jeggings (which are too old to wear outside), a pink t-shirt and a dark blue hoodie which I'm totally in love with (I just feel like home when I'm wearing it, it's so nice and cozy)
2: Ever been in love? yes, I fall in love quite easy and for a long time
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? yes, every breakeup is terrible for me
4: How tall are you? 154 cm, I'm too short to even reach the shelf where the nesquik is, can you see the irony here
5: How much do you weigh? 40 kg and I've never been on a diet or something
6: Any tattoos? no, but I'd like to have one sometime (or two, or three, or my whole body tatooed...)
7: Any piercings? only my ears
8: OTP (One True Pairing) Rose and the Doctor
9: Favorite show Doctor Who, Sherlock, The Big Bang Theory, Top Gear
10: Favorite bands idk there are too many of them, so I'm just gonna name 3 of my current favorites: Coldplay, Сплин, RHCP
11: Something you miss summer nights of 2013
12: Favorite song again my current favorite is We Are Young by fun.
13: How old are you? 18 (if you can't believe this, you're not the only one)
14: Zodiac sign Pisces (proud to be)
15: Quality you look for in a partner kindness, willpower and independence
16: Favorite Quote I actually like when some words are just close to me, but I can't think of any favorite quotes
17: Favorite actor I have a lot of men crushes, especially musicians (but it's another story) and actors, so here are some of them: Gary Oldman, Will Smith, Liam Neeson, Benedict Cumberbatch, Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper, Viggo Mortensen, Matt Smith and David Tennant (I think I need to do something with my life)
18: Favorite color blue
19: Loud music or soft? depends on a moment
20: Where do you go when you're sad? I like to go for a walk, but usually I just stay in my bed all day long, so
21: How long does it take you to shower? 40-60 minutes, don't ask me why it takes me so long, I just don't know where all the time goes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? about an hour or more
23: Ever been in a physical fight? no, I'm kinda very calm person
24: Turn on when a guy plays guitar. please marry me
25: Turn off when a guy smells bad. just don't talk to me ever again please
26: The reason I joined Youtube I never did, so I'm just gonna smile and skip the quiestion :)
27: Fears veins (that's so weird but I just can't), ghosts, betrayal, ice
28: Last thing that made you cry loneliness
29: Last time you said you loved someone today, I love my mom ;)
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name even though I don't have a channel, I still have a youtube name, and it's rockmeeeeeee, which I often use as my nickname for everything. It came from a well-known song "We Will Rock You" by Queen. I also like the way the word "rock" has so many different meanings.
31: Last book you read "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" by J. K. Rowling which I liked the most of all previous books so far
32: The book you're currently reading "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" by J. K. Rowling which I'm kinda stuck with
33: Last show you watched 2 Broke Girls
34: Last person you talked to my sister Alice
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted the answer is the same as to the previous question :)
36: Favorite food yogurt. I can eat it forever
37: Place you want to visit I don't have any special preferences or plans, I just wanna go anywhere different from my hometown
38: Last place you were if my room doesn't count, last place I were was Metro
39: Do you have a crush? yep
40: Last time you kissed someone more than a year ago
41: Last time you were insulted I don't remember tbh (that's actually good, isn't it?)
42: Favorite flavor of sweet I don't know, chocolate? vanilla?
43: What instruments do you play I play the piano for more than 12 years now, it feels like forever and it's funny how bad at it am I anyway
44: Favorite piece of jewelry I'm obsessed with my leaf-shaped earrings
45: Last sport you played does the morning workout count?
46: Last song you sang We Are Young by fun.
47: Favorite chat up line can't think of any
48: Have you ever used it? I don't think I've ever used anything like that
49: Last time you hung out with anyone yesterday I had a movie night with my friends, and it actually was a night, because we watched movies and talked and laughed until 7 am in the morning
50: Who should answer these questions next? I tag everyone who read my post (actually not just to tag someone, but I really want to see your answers to these questions, so have fun)
2: Ever been in love? yes, I fall in love quite easy and for a long time
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? yes, every breakeup is terrible for me
4: How tall are you? 154 cm, I'm too short to even reach the shelf where the nesquik is, can you see the irony here
5: How much do you weigh? 40 kg and I've never been on a diet or something
6: Any tattoos? no, but I'd like to have one sometime (or two, or three, or my whole body tatooed...)
7: Any piercings? only my ears
8: OTP (One True Pairing) Rose and the Doctor
9: Favorite show Doctor Who, Sherlock, The Big Bang Theory, Top Gear
10: Favorite bands idk there are too many of them, so I'm just gonna name 3 of my current favorites: Coldplay, Сплин, RHCP
11: Something you miss summer nights of 2013
12: Favorite song again my current favorite is We Are Young by fun.
13: How old are you? 18 (if you can't believe this, you're not the only one)
14: Zodiac sign Pisces (proud to be)
15: Quality you look for in a partner kindness, willpower and independence
16: Favorite Quote I actually like when some words are just close to me, but I can't think of any favorite quotes
17: Favorite actor I have a lot of men crushes, especially musicians (but it's another story) and actors, so here are some of them: Gary Oldman, Will Smith, Liam Neeson, Benedict Cumberbatch, Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper, Viggo Mortensen, Matt Smith and David Tennant (I think I need to do something with my life)
18: Favorite color blue
19: Loud music or soft? depends on a moment
20: Where do you go when you're sad? I like to go for a walk, but usually I just stay in my bed all day long, so
21: How long does it take you to shower? 40-60 minutes, don't ask me why it takes me so long, I just don't know where all the time goes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? about an hour or more
23: Ever been in a physical fight? no, I'm kinda very calm person
24: Turn on when a guy plays guitar. please marry me
25: Turn off when a guy smells bad. just don't talk to me ever again please
26: The reason I joined Youtube I never did, so I'm just gonna smile and skip the quiestion :)
27: Fears veins (that's so weird but I just can't), ghosts, betrayal, ice
28: Last thing that made you cry loneliness
29: Last time you said you loved someone today, I love my mom ;)
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name even though I don't have a channel, I still have a youtube name, and it's rockmeeeeeee, which I often use as my nickname for everything. It came from a well-known song "We Will Rock You" by Queen. I also like the way the word "rock" has so many different meanings.
31: Last book you read "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" by J. K. Rowling which I liked the most of all previous books so far
32: The book you're currently reading "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" by J. K. Rowling which I'm kinda stuck with
33: Last show you watched 2 Broke Girls
34: Last person you talked to my sister Alice
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted the answer is the same as to the previous question :)
36: Favorite food yogurt. I can eat it forever
37: Place you want to visit I don't have any special preferences or plans, I just wanna go anywhere different from my hometown
38: Last place you were if my room doesn't count, last place I were was Metro
39: Do you have a crush? yep
40: Last time you kissed someone more than a year ago
41: Last time you were insulted I don't remember tbh (that's actually good, isn't it?)
42: Favorite flavor of sweet I don't know, chocolate? vanilla?
43: What instruments do you play I play the piano for more than 12 years now, it feels like forever and it's funny how bad at it am I anyway
44: Favorite piece of jewelry I'm obsessed with my leaf-shaped earrings
45: Last sport you played does the morning workout count?
46: Last song you sang We Are Young by fun.
47: Favorite chat up line can't think of any
48: Have you ever used it? I don't think I've ever used anything like that
49: Last time you hung out with anyone yesterday I had a movie night with my friends, and it actually was a night, because we watched movies and talked and laughed until 7 am in the morning
50: Who should answer these questions next? I tag everyone who read my post (actually not just to tag someone, but I really want to see your answers to these questions, so have fun)
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий